Saturday, June 15, 2013

She Says She is not into Birding...

So, I have a best buddy who is the most insanely lovely gal a gal could ask for in a pal.  Cute Husband is such a good husband, he puts up with our excessive wine consumption, constant texting and giggling about the most inane silly stuff. 
 
So, Kari asks me about this birding thing... she just doesn't get it.  What is the appeal?  I try to explain that it is kind of like searching for the perfect dress all through the mall... and then once you find it - on sale - you are so happy and exhilarated by the hunt.  Yes, she says, but the mall has air condition and I don't think you can get Lyme's Disease in the mall....
 
So... Kari is still in training...
 
But, I know my gal pal loves birds because they are painted all over her body.
 
So...one evening after too much wine and chocolate, I documented the birds that make up the art on Kari.
Maybe a Mountain BlueBird
A Barn Swallow with a humming bird bill
A Grosbeak of some variety...
Kari in her natural habitat...

No comments: