Saturday, February 23, 2008

Three Days of Birds..

All images created by Cute Husband (c)

Purple Finch at Battle Creek Cypress Swamp


Two female Purple Finches, House Finch and Ms. Cardinal

Red Breasted Nuthatch


Lesser Scaup surrounded by Canvasback at Cambridge, MD

American Wigeon Male and female

More of "BaldPate"

His eye is red! Seriously, this is not camera red-eye.


Northern Shovelers at Blackwater, doing their shoveling thang..

Pintail



Herring Gull looking like spring at the Ocean City Inlet

Brant!
Purple Sandpiper

Cape Henlopen State Park



Hmmm...

Horned Lark found not far from Blackwater NWR, Delaware


BirdCouple. Exhausted. Happy.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I love that picture of the gull, Warren. You really have a good eye.

Speaking of eyes, what sort of camera do you use? I'm in the market for one and am looking for recommendations. I'm tired of the cheap digital camera we have now and have been relying on my cell phone camera for most of my pics...

Yes, my cell phone camera.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

P

thepowerguides said...

I must admit I am a great lover of Ms Cardinal and Mr Cardinal they brighten our garden year round and even forgive Mr Cardinal for attacking the red truck because he thinks it is competition

Steve From
The Power Bird Watchers Guide